Let's just get into it. I've never been a fan of makeup and at the age of 28 -as of today- : D, I'll probably never be. Taking care of my skin has been something I've long done since high school and the more knowledgable I've become, the more intense my daily routine has gotten.
For the most part I have combination skin: sometimes oily, sometimes dry so it's imperative that I have products geared towards both types. And if you follow me on IG, then you'd know I'm that ALWAYS testing out new products because well, that's what skincare junkies do!
One important thing to remember is that over time, your skin will get used to the products you use day-in and day-out thus making it harder for it to work as well as it once did. -Hence why I'm always trying out new products.- So though today's post shares my "go-to" nighttime favs, I do use other products to keep my skin in check.
4. Paula's Choice BHA exfoliator: I use this instead of a toner which targets fine lines + brightens the skin.
5. Post-acne dark spots. We all have them & though pricy, this product really works!
6. It's never too early to use anti-aging/ wrinkling products & this Paula's Choice wrinkle repair serum is my new favorite -for both day and night!-
7. Oil is SO clutch when my skin is feeling dry + tired. Though I'm only testing this Malin + Goetz recovery oil, it's quickly become a "must-have" once I'm finished!
9. Vaseline because who goes to bed with dry lips?
10. I've been using Kiehl's midnight recovery eye cream since high school -believe it or not- and though I've tried tons of others, I always go back to this one!